It provided tons of cool things such as:
- Flask crafting- remember spending all your alts to try and hit that Chemist's of Heat flask, only to message 10 afk people and end up buying it for 10c?
- Imprinting of blue items - super nice having multiple chances to hit that regal on your dream item
- Remove/Add Prefix Suffix - annul/exalt in one!
- Adding a specific stat to an item while preserving prefixes/suffixes - INSANE crafting potential. It can be argued that this was way too strong and huge power creep, as it allowed for much cheaper crafting of godly items. It did have a downside of potentially bricking your item by locking affixes. You also did have to use red beasts of appropriate ilvls for the craft.
- Mirroring flasks - Perfect QS and jades for everyone! I made a large amount of chaos throughout bhc from mirroring my perfect alchemist's adrenaline quicksilver. It was a neat experience getting to host a "mirror service" for once.
- Horizon orbs - easier atlas progression and much less buying/trading needed when chasing red/t15 elder/shaper guardians. Very useful for SSF as well.
- Access to talismans - did you know you could farm Pen for tons of canines to use for the t2 talisman recipe? I filled the rest of the recipe with the unique from A6 coast. I sold ~10 talismans I farmed for 50-200c each.
- White sockets on non corrupted items!
- Allowing another way to target farm uniques through specific ilvl red beasts
- Aspects and having items that alter how they work were super neat.
So yeah, these are all pretty dope imo. I hope some of you feel the same way. If my bias isn't obvious, I LOVED Bestiary. https://www.u4gm.com/