Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
- For the core skill gems, Righteous Fire and Spell Totem, have it with Burning Damage, Increased Area of Effect, Elemental Focus, and Swift Affliction.
- For a secondary offensive spell and curse setup, have Orb of Storms with Curse on Hit, Flammability, and Increased Critical Strikes, which you can swap with Elemental Weakness or Enfeeble if you want a dual-curse setup. For further offensive ability, have Searing Bond with Elemental Focus and Swift Affliction.
- For mobility, have Shield Charge with Faster Attacks and Fortify.
- For your last four-link setup, have Scorching Ray with Spell Totem, and have any of the following: Efficacy, Increased Duration, Faster Casting, and Burning Damage/Elemental Focus.
- Lastly, for your weapon sockets, which should at least be five, have Enduring Cry, Stone Golem, Immortal Call, Ice or Lightning Trap, or Decoy Totem. Preferably have the Ancestral Bond keystone.
- Weapon: Doryani’s Catalyst (Unique) for increased elemental damage, physical damage, attack and cast speed, and global critical strike chance, 0.2% of elemental damage leeched as life, and level 20 Elemental Proliferation support for socketed gems.
- Chest: Soul Mantle (Unique) for increased spell damage, energy shield, and totem life, level 20 Spell Totem support for socketed gems, and ability to summon an additional 1 totem in exchange for a random level 20 curse being inflicted on you for every killed totem.
- Head: Hrimnor’s Resolve (Unique) for increased fire damage, armor, maximum life, cold resistance, and immunity to chill and freeze upon using a skill.
- Shield: Lioneye’s Remorse (Unique) for increased armor, life, movement speed, stun and block recovery, chance to block, and reduced damage from projectiles.
- Alternatively, Tukohama’s Fortress (Unique) for increased totem damage, life, ability to summon 1 additional totem and +300 armor for each totem.
- Boots: any Rare boots with bonuses to movement speed, life, resistances, and armor.
Gloves: any Rare gloves with bonuses to life, resistances, and armor.
- Belt: any Rare belt with bonuses to life, resistances, and armor.
- Accessories: Two Kikazaru (Unique Rings) for bonuses to lightning resistance, all attributes, mana regen, reduced effect of curses, and 1 life regen per second; any Rare amulet with bonuses to life, resistances, dexterity, and fire damage.
- Jewels: Spire of Stone (Unique) for increased totem life per 10 Strength and totem immunity to stun; any Rare jewels with bonuses to life, fire damage, and damage over time, as well as totem life and damage.
- Flasks: Bubbling Divine Life Flask, Blood of Karui (Unique), or Rumi’s Concoction for life recovery, Catalysed Divine Mana Flask for mana recovery, Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for increased movement speed, and Granite Flask for armor bonus. Also, Basalt Flask for physical damage reduction and reflection. Among the Granite and Basalt Flasks, one should be “of Staunching” and the other “of Heat” for immunity to and removal of bleeding and chill, respectively.