You may already know, Path of Exile 3.1 War for the Atlas is now live! So when is War for the Atlas Xbox One released? We'll let you know as soon as we know the date. May be around December 16. However, you can buy poe 3.1 xbox currency in advance by the best POE currency seller. Grinding Gear Games announced that it has released a brand new expansion for its award-winning game.
War for the Atlas Features:
1) War for the Atlas: A mysterious entity known only as The Elder haunts the Atlas, spreading decay and battling The Shaper for control.
2) The Atlas, Redrawn: Find your way to the centre of the Atlas through new paths and discover new challenges along the way. War for the Atlas adds 32 randomized maps to Path of Exile's ever-evolving end-game.
3) New Bosses: Along with deadly encounters at the end of each new map, this expansion introduces the four Elder Guardians, whom you must defeat before you are able to face the Elder himself.
4) New End-game Items: As the war between the Shaper and Elder rages, challenge their control of the Atlas to find exclusive new rare items that have special properties: Shaped Items and Elder Items.
5) Endless Character Customization: Find four new Skill Gems designed around necromancy, six new Support Gems and over fifty new Unique Items.
6) Abyss League: Coinciding with the launch of Path of Exile: War for the Atlas, we're introducing the Abyss Challenge League. Fight ancient foes that spill forth from the cracks beneath your feet as you journey across Wraeclast, and claim valuable new Abyss Jewels to customise your characters and items in new ways.
Now Available in German, French and Spanish: This expansion also marks Path of Exile official release in Europe, increasing the total number of supported languages to nine and adding Europe-specific payment methods.
For more detials you can click here.
My guess is it's just because the features would look super alien in the hyper-realistic animation they have going. For a promotional in...
Due to the fact that Bisco's Collar's IIQ only applies to normal monsters the actual overall IIQ effect is much lower than the item ...
As time goes by, 2017 is coming to a close. The Path of Exile will usher in a new year. The last couple of weeks have seen the team keeping ...
If you’ve gotten this far, you might have heard of Windripper farming. It’s no secret that the best way to optimize your Vault profits is w...