A lot of features have been added to Path of Exile before the awakening expansion came out. Grinding Gear Games keep the game fresh continually while maintaining free-to-play status online, and doesn't seem like easily. Actually,The POE currency are be demanded by every POE gamer in the game, because it can be used to exchange weapons in the game, the more and better Path of Exile Currency you have, the better and higher level gears you can exchange. However, with a loyal player base that has kept coming back for more, there is so much work to do. One of those additions are able to trade Divination Cards with Navali in your hideout, which gives each player his/her own personal town of sorts. Now let's take a look at some of the people view in the forum.
1) Exactly the sole reason i want insta hideout login, i really really dont mind the idea behind GGG's decision not to do it, but if it hinders performance i think we might need it. My potato is supposed to be enough, and it is during gameplay but the mtx explosion on logins drops me constantly.
2) Still need these patch notes for full reclusivity:
Lilly can now be invited to your hideout. These are the gem.
You can now login directly to your hideout instead of loading 400 MTX you'll see for half a second before you hit your /hideout macro.
3) But there is a difference between people who know of it, and people who bother to spend the time and currency. It makes it so everyone should do it if they know of it, while before it was only worthwhile if you anticipated doing a large number of turn ins.
4) Inb4 poe lobby, a little place in the launcher where you are held for some time and see others who are trying to log in into game whos mtx you can admire while you talk about the current daily deal.
5) Other way around dude. They want you to see other people's MTXs because its advertisement for them. Its not so you'll buy them to impress those people, its so you'll see something and think "wow that looks cool, I'm going to try and find that and buy it". It works more than you'd think. You might just not be the target audience for that particular type of salesmanship.
6) Finally, no more going outside. Introverts of PoE unite! Separately! In your own hideouts!
If you have a better idea, please leave your point of view. In addition, for more about path of exile news, you can visit GM2V.com.
My guess is it's just because the features would look super alien in the hyper-realistic animation they have going. For a promotional in...
Due to the fact that Bisco's Collar's IIQ only applies to normal monsters the actual overall IIQ effect is much lower than the item ...
As time goes by, 2017 is coming to a close. The Path of Exile will usher in a new year. The last couple of weeks have seen the team keeping ...
If you’ve gotten this far, you might have heard of Windripper farming. It’s no secret that the best way to optimize your Vault profits is w...