I Would Buy MTX Appearances If They Weren't so Expensive

I actually thought the harbinger armor looked more appealing than what i've seen in the past. But i'm  going to buy more supporter packs. Even the $400+ ones.


I've bought lots of MTX items and i'm very satisfied, sometimes even if the items do not look on my character. I'm  LOOKING AT YOU RADIANT PIECES! I just laugh that they look silly and know that i just supported GGG.

What if GGG did fund raisers to stay active and to pay employees? I'd probably donate to that because i love poe so much. Since they sell items, i'm doing my small part to support the best game i've played since Diablo 2 LOD AND i get cool skins.

By biggest argument for people who say they believe the MTX items are too expensive is to say please look at Path of Exile like your hobby. If you spent X amount of hours playing or thinking of PoE and it brings you some form of enjoyment, that is your hobby. Especially if you have spent 3 or 4 years playing!

Even spending thousand of dollars on MTX pales in comparison to hobbies my friends have. One guy I know has spend 10's of thousand of dollars on recording equipment. He like to sing and release his stuff for free. Its fun for him . Another guy i know put things on his Suburu. He has also spent 10's of thousands on things HE enjoys for him SELF.
When I buy MTX I do not care what other people think. I want to build upon my hobby for myself. I will spent over 10hours each league just building my hideout and if there were more MTX for decorations, i'd buy those too even if people never see them.I'm 21 and only make $12 an hour. I live alone. I pay my bills. I go to work. And I spend money on my hobby.

If PoE is your hobby don't look at spending money as being ripped off. You are getting so much out of the game. If your argument is that it's still too expensive, then you probably apply that to everything in your life.I could drive a Rolls Royce if they just lowered the cost. Ever seen a Corvette or Cobra Mustang sitting outside a trailer? Well sometimes even people with nothing save up for that one nice thing and do it because they love it so much. I love PoE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

General Game and Character Tips to Help You In Fallout 76

How To Get Fortnite's Boogie Down Emote For Free

Path of Exile - Does Bisco's Affect the Map?